The World's Most Popular Cat News/Health/Behavior Site®
Latest Daily Breaking Cat News Stories & Professional Articles
"BY CAT LOVERS --- FOR CAT LOVERS"®
39 PAGES of CAT-STUFF for You and Your Cat(s)
We're up early searching the web to bring you the latest cat information, facts, figures, advice, knowledge, guidance and enlightenment!
Created by the same web-author as Cat News Now®, CatFoodIngredients.com is a Cat Lover's Educational Website where you will finally hear some TRUTH about canned cat food. Here's a page you won't want to miss - 57 Bad Cat Food Ingredients
Just a little humor here...
I'm not endorsing any of the following companies and/or products. I just like the titles. (need I say it? all are copyrighted by their respective companies)
I and Love and You®:
Under the Sun®:
The Cats & friends Choir is proud to present their first interpretation of Erik Satie's Gymnopédies. The three movements of this deep and soulful piece have been virtually recorded by more than 500 enthusiastic participants in isolation from their homes and farms.
This list ought to have you thinking for a while... I've been accumulating it for years.
I like two syllable names for cats. I think it helps them learn their names, and it helps them understand you when you call them. (Of course, that’s all conjecture) I also like names that end in the long e sound.
Some Suggestions: Alfie, Alley, Andy, Archie, Avery, Baby, Bailey, Bambi, Barney, Barry, Beany, Berry, Binkie, Blackie, Blinky, Bluey, Bobby, Bonnie, Bossy, Bowie, Brady, Brandy, Bubby, Buddy, Buffy, Calley, Candy, Carley, Charlie, Cheeky, Cheesey, Chewie, Chili, Chloe, Chubby, Coffee, Cookie, Creamy, Cutie, Daddy, Daisy, Dandy, Dempsey, Dinghy, Dirty, Dolly, Doody, Ducky, Duffy, Dusty, Dutchy, Eddie, Eeeny, Eeney, Ellie, Emily, Emmi, Finney, Foxy, Frankie, Frooty, Frosty, Fruity, Gabby, Golly, Gracie, Grady, Grumpy, Gucci, Guffy, Guppy, Gussy, Gypsy, Hades, Hailey, Hanky, Happy, Harley, Harry, Hartley, Hattie, Heidi, Henry, Itchy, Izzy, Jelly, Jetty, Jiggy, Katie, KeeKee, Kiki, Kitty, Koky, Lenny, Lexi, Lilly, Lily, Loki, Lucky, Lucy, Macy, Maddie, Maggie, Mali, Mallie, Mani, Manny, Marlee, Marley, Marti, Marty, Matey, Maui, Maxie, Meany, Meeney, Meeny, Menchy, Midgie, Millie, Milly, Mimi, Mindy, Miney, Minnie, Miny, Missy, Misty, Molly, Monkey, Monty, Moochie, Mookie, Muffy, Munchie, Nickie, Nubi, Odie, Ollie, Ozzy, Paisley, Pappy, Parsley, Party, Patsy, Pearly, Penny, Pepsi, Percy, Petee, Pinky, Pixie, Poppy, Presley, Puffy, Raggie, Riley, Ripley, Rosei, Rowdy, Roxie, Toxy, Rusty, Saki, Sammy, Sandy, Sassy, Queeney, Shaky, Sharky, Shelby, Sketchy, Slinky, Smitty, Smokey, Smudgy, Sneaky, Sneezy, Sniffy, Snoopy, Snowy, Softie, Spanky, Sooty, Sophie, Sparky, Spooky, Spunky, Squeaky, Squirmy, Stanley, Stewie, Squeegee, Stinky, Stormy, Stuffy, Sully, Sunny, Sushi, Sweetie, Tabby, Taffy, Tandy, Teeny, Tessie, Tiggy, Tikki, Tilly, Tiny, Tobby, Toby, Tony, Tootie, Tootsie, Trixie, Tubby, Twinkie, Vinny, Wacky, Wally, Weeny, WeeWee, Wendy, Whiskey, Whitey, Whitley, Whitney, Willie, Winnie, Yeti, Zeusy, Ziggy, Zoey
Other Great Names: Amber, Bandit, Baxter, Bella, Billy Bob, Biscuit, BooBoo, Boomer, Boots, Bourbon, Brock, Buster, Button, Charleston, Charlie Horse, Cheddar, Cheetos, Chester, Cooper, Critter, Dexter, Diesel, Ding-a-ling. Domino, Eight Ball, Elvira, Fidget, Fletcher, Forrest, Franklin, Geisha, Gideon, Gizmo, Goose, Grayson, Harper, Hemingway, Houdini, Huckleberry, Jagger, Jasmine, Jasper, Jethro, Jitters, Joker, Kansas, King Kong, Knickers, Leonard, Leonardo, Lola, Luna, Matilda, Memphis, Merlin, Midnight, Mittens, Mojo, Moose, Morgan, Mortimer, Mouser, Mozart, Mr. Bojangles, Nutmeg, Oliver, Pancake, Poncho, Patch, Patches, Peanut, Pepe, Pepper, Pickles, Piper, Pippin, Porkchop, Puddy Tat, Raven, Reno, Romanov, Sasha, Savannah, Scooter, Scuba, Sebastian, Selene, Simon, Skeeter, Skiddles, Smudge, Sneakers, Snickers, Snooker, Snuggles, Socks, Socrates, Spartacus, Speckles, Spock, Sugar Pie, Sunshine, Sweetie Pie, Tallywhacker, Taylor, Teacup, Theodore, Thunder, Tucker, Twinkle, Twinkles, Twitch, Waffle, Walter, Whiskers, Zeus
For a Pair: Macaroni & Cheese, Samson & Delilah, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Chicken & Dumpling, Biscuits & Gravy, Sugar & Spice, Tiger & Lilly, Tux & Cedo, Polly & Ester, Porgy & Bess, Salt & Pepper, Bonnie & Clyde Itty & Bitty, Puss & Boots, Razzle & Dazzle, Black & Blue, Piss & Vinegar, Cuff & Link (with a nod to Rocky), Sweet & Cheese, Lolly & Pop, Jekyll & Hyde, Tutti & Frutti, Frick & Frack. Gertrude & Heathcliffe (Red Skelton), Heebie-Jeebies
The best name I've ever heard for a cat comes from Joanne Embury. Her cat is named Grand Duke Boris Vladimirovich. It's worth it to try to see a pic of the Grand Duke too. Stunning.
The next best name comes from Ray-and Cindi Bell: Itty Bitty Kitty
Wait just a second for the slideshow to begin. Images Courtesy of Galina Bugaevskaya of Moscow, Russia from her collection titled 'Koty Vezde' (Cats are Everywhere) on Instagram
1. Why did the cats ask for a drum set? They wanted to make some mewsic!
2. What’s a cat’s favorite TV show? Claw and Order.
3. How did the Mom Cat know she was pregnant? Her test was pawsitive.
4. What normally happens when kitties go on a first date? They hiss.
5. What’s a cat’s favorite cereal? Mice crispies.
6. What color do kittens love the most? Purrple.
7. What does the cat say after making a joke? “Just kitten!”
8. When cats need to go to the airport, who do they call? A tabby.
9. Why did the cat have to go to an accountant? They got caught up in a purramid scheme.
10. What made the cat upgrade his phone? He wanted to finally get pawtrait mode.
11. Why are kittens actually excellent bosses? They have great littership.
12. What’s it called when all the treats are gone? A cat-astrophe.
13. Why did the teenage cat call her parents when she found an apartment she liked? She needed them to (cali)co-sign her lease.
14. What does a choir of cats like to sing? “Do-Re-Mew.”
15. Before going after a mouse, what did the dad cat say to his family?“Let us prey.”
16. What did the kitten have at their birthday party? A pounce house.
17. What do you call it when a cat is super-stylish? “Haute-cat-ture.”
18. Why did the kitty get an “A” on their English assignment? They properly used an independent claws.
19. When a cat doesn’t want to say goodbye, what do they say instead?“See ya litter!”
20. Why don’t you want to play Monopoly with a cat? They tend to be cheetahs.
21. What title does a cat go by in the kitchen? “The Whisker.”
22. What was the kitten bowling league called? “Alley Cats.”
23. Why is it hard to trust cats? They have many tall tails.
24. What did the cats do when they realized they had a bad plan? They decided to (cat)nip it in the bud.
25. Before a cat fight, what is usually said? “Hold my purrse.”
26. What do cats quote from the movie Bridesmaids? “Help me, I’m paw!”
27. What do cats look for in a significant other? A great purrsonality.
28. What do you call a cat who became a doctor? “A first aid kitten.”
29. What did the mom cat say about her intuition? “I just had a strong feline.”
30. Why was the teenage cat sent to his room? He was in a bad meowd.
31. What did one cat say while her friend was complaining? “Tail me about it.”
32. What do cats call a big pile of laundry? A meowtain to climb.
33. Why did the cat avoid eating lemons? They made him a sour-puss.
34. What song do kittens always request at dances? “Mice Mice Baby.”
35. Why are cats bad at making decisions? They become so purrplexed.
36. What’s a cat’s favorite sport? Hair ball.
37. Why do cats hate laptops? They don’t have a mouse.
38. How did one cat break up with another? She said, “We’re hisstory!”
39. Why don’t cats ever say “YOLO?” They have nine lives.
40. Which day of the week do cats love the most? Caturday.
41. Why do cats make horrible DJs? They always paws the tunes.
42. What did the mom and dad cat say about their wedding day? “It was unfurrgetable!”
43. What’s a kitten’s fave way to shop? By cat-alogue.
44. How did the cat comic know he was funny? The audience was meow-ling with laughter.
45. Why was the animal lover so untrustworthy? She kept letting the cat out of the bag!
46. What do cats call a nice dinner? “A fancy feast.”
47. What did the sick cat say? “I feel clawful!”
48. Why did some cat friends go to the mall? There was a buy-one-get-one-furry deal.
49. Where do cats enjoy spending a family day? The mew-seum.
50. What’s a kitten’s favorite kind of sticker? Scratch and sniff.
CLICK ON THE VID AUDIO BUTTON BELOW TO TURN ON THE SOUND
Save a Life... Fall in Love... Adopt a Cat! ®
Information on this website is provided for general purposes only. It should not be considered as a substitute for professional veterinary advice, care and treatment. Nothing herein is intended to treat, heal, or otherwise be considered as medical advice or treatment. Contact your veterinarian with any questions regarding your cat's diet or health. The reader must question the veracity of all news stories. See additional details here.
We hope you return to this website often. You are welcome here.
Copyright © 2020 Cat News Now® - All Rights Reserved.
Save a Life... Fall in Love... Adopt a Cat!®